Friday, September 21, 2007

 

Day 578 - We love you, Friday!

Greetings, Bloggy Ready-for-the-weekenders! It's Friday!

You know what to do - march in a circle, carefully. Wouldn't want you to get dizzy or anything and bring a lawsuit against the blog for the suggestion. KIDDING!

ONE more Friday for Mr. Charlie, the lucky DOG. (roll sound clip from 'Atomic Dog' - bow wow wow yippee yo, yippee yay). One of his buddies is taking him out for lunch today.

Speaking of lunch - earlier this week, Charlie and another co-worker tried a cajun place in Nashville named 'Bro's' - he had so much food there he couldn't eat dinner. That is amazing.

Check it out at www.broscajuncuisine.com

Charlie's root canal went fine - his mouth is still a little tender but he says it wasn't bad at all. He went home afterward and made a pot of chili that we enjoyed while we watched the Survivor premiere.

One of my dreams last night had Derek Jeter, Shaquille O'Neal, and 'Chicken' from Survivor in it. Celebrity dreamage, eh? I made Jeter laugh by telling him about my short term riding lessons when I was a kid on a horse named 'Termite'. (and why tell him THAT?)

Temp today is supposed to be around 90 with sunny skies. I swam in the outdoor pool at the health club yesterday - it was chilly - 81, but I'd better swim outside while I can. Hey! It's almost FALL, y'all! I can't believe it. Where did the summer go??

Guess I'd better get at it, folks! Have a great Friday and TTFN!

Comments:
What a great dream! Did you really ride a horse named Termite? Funny!!! Happy Friday...thank goodness! xoxox
 
Hey, I want to know if Charlie is going to start a blog when he is UNEMPLOYED.
 
Heather - yes, I had riding lessons for a short time, and the horse I rode was named 'Termite'. He was a little scrappy pony. It was great fun. Every little kid loves horses, including me!

And Nancy - I've asked Charlie if he wants to write the blog when he retires. He said he couldn't think up all that stuff I write about.
 
Tell Charlie he doesn't HAVE to think stuff up...just babble about the daily happenings of a retired man. I'm sure there will be something of interest everyday! He can tell us all how to hunt with your eyes closed. (sleeping. haha)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?