Tuesday, September 18, 2007

 

Day 575 - Twofer Tuesday!

Greetings, Bloggy Thank-Goodness-Monday-is-Over Celebrants!

Made it through another Monday.

CHARLIE only has ONE Monday to go, the lucky DOG. For some reason, I keep thinking it is Wednesday today. Wishful thinking, I believe. Charlie has a farewell luncheon this Thursday at work.

This afternoon I am taking my new car in for it's very first oil change service at the dealer. Be careful with my NEW CR-V 4-door color white, gentlemen! Please run it through the car wash, too...

So far, so good with my new car, everything working perfectly and decent gas mileage. Now that I have 4-wheel drive, I am already imagining driving in A LITTLE snow with no ill effects.

Hey - we went back to Cracker Barrel last night and they have changed the menu significantly.

GONE is the whole page of low-carb entrees. GONE is the grilled steak salad I used to get! GONE (at least at dinnertime) is the separate menu of breakfast items, replaced by just one page on the back of the lunch/dinner menu that lists 'breakfast all day' items.

I wonder if they allow you to order off the breakfast menu, or whether you have to choose from that one...

Let's see - let's increase our business by offering LESS to our customers. What the heck???

I think I'll go to their website and complain. TTFN!

Comments:
That stinks that Cracker Barrel changed their stuff. I haven't been there in ages! Have a good tuesday. I'm already ready for it to be Friday again. Boy am I in trouble! ;)
Love you!
 
I hate it when they take my favorite food off the menu! That's right up there with what's wrong with the world! It didn't take long to arrange a farewell party for Charlie--bet there will be a few "roasts", mixed in with the "what will we do without you"! Stay strong, Karen, your day will come!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?