Saturday, September 15, 2007

 

Day 572 - Back online - kind of

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders! I'm baaaaack - kind of!

Our internet is only working on one computer - the wireless is still down so I can't do anything while I am in the den where the TV is. I am realizing how much time I spend at the *&^% computer and I don't think I like it. I want to go read.

That means this will be short, by the way...

On friday, the ONE day I couldn't check the overnight jobs at work, of course there was a problem. Not a bad one, but took up some of the morning.

I am trying to catch up at work, only to fall behind again! I *might* get there eventually.

I had to throw a black swimsuit away Thursday night.

I brought it home for Charlie to see first, and he can confirm my story.

Usually when a swimsuit decides to 'cave', it just starts having threadbare places or stretch marks. Sometimes little 'white spots' appear where the elasticized material has shredded.

MY SWIMSUIT had a white spot (frayed) in ONE place. MY BELLY BUTTON. That is where it decided to give up the ghost. What the *&^%$ is THAT?

Maybe the pool noodle or the weights have contributed to the 'early fraying'? Maybe my belly button has grown enough to try to take over the earth? What the heck??

I showed everyone in the water aerobics class, by the way. Noone had ever seen a swimsuit bend under such pressure before. Should I be proud? I think NOT.

Uh... I think I'd better blame it on Ben and Jerry's waffle cone sundaes...

TTFN! Love you bye!

Comments:
I almost peed when I read that your belly button was going to take over the earth. You're too funny. Also noticed that the blog contained TWO potential swear instances...a little stressed this weekend Mamma?? ;)
Hope tomorrow is better. Love you!
 
You are right on all accounts. Love you!
 
Great story, Karen. My swimsuits deriorate from the chlorine, usually showing through in the butt area--but belly button?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?