Monday, September 10, 2007

 

Day 567 - Maybe, Kinda, Sorta - I think!

Greetings, Bloggy Worker-bees!

Here is another lovely photo of the ocean in Saco, Maine. You can just see a couple of seagulls floating on the still water. Awesome!

Yes, it's Monday.

Yes, I have to go back to work today after being happily on vacation since August 23rd, 2007.

Yes, I'm up.

Yes, the lunches are made.

Yes, I've checked the overnight jobs at work and they ran fine. (yay!)

Yes, Blogger is as slow as I feel this morning and I even shut it down and logged back in again to see if it will go faster. Sheesh.

Yes, we're going out for dinner tonight, but to Applebees rather than Cracker Barrel due to road construction issues.

Gotta go to WORK, have a nice day! TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Monday...ewwwwwww. Sorry you're back to work. Beautiful pictures! Love you!
 
Ditto to everything Heather said--just what I was thinking! Many New Englanders are happy today as the Patriots and Red Sox both won yesterday. I noticed TN did also. I can't believe Fall is here (at least for Mainers) and the Oxford County Fair starts this Wed. Uncle Ray drives the truck that smooths the race track for the sulky racing. The dictionary describes sulky as "a two-wheeled carriage for one person", and this is pulled by a racing horse, other wise known as pari-mutual racing.
 
Back to the real world, and that beautiful beach is far away, but not in spirit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?