Sunday, September 09, 2007

 

Day 560-Something-Plus-Something

Greetings, Blogregation!

Sorry, I haven't figured out what the day count is yet. Yesterday we were busy attending a surprise birthday party for Charlie's sister, which was fun. She lives about 90 miles away.

Here is a beautiful sunrise on the ocean in Maine, right before we had Tai Chi class on the beach.

Church sign of the week - Have YOU been a blessing today?

No, actually I've been whiny and grumpy about my vacation being over... *sigh*

Okay, it's time to make you hungry again. This is what I had to eat at the Nordic Lodge all you can eat buffet. I wrote it down that night so I wouldn't forget anything...

3 lobsters
4 king crab legs
1 baked stuffed jumbo shrimp
1 jumbo peel and eat shrimp
4 scallops wrapped in bacon
2 fried shrimp
1 slice prime rib
rice pilaf
1 meatball in sauce
1 piece italian sausage in sauce
1 slice garlic bread
3 pint glasses of diet pepsi
3 strawberries dipped in chocolate
1 cherry dipped in white chocolate
3 (tiny) chocolate cups filled with chocolate mousse
fresh raspberries
fresh blackberries
whipped cream
tapioca pudding
1 magic bar square
1 cream puff

That's all - wish I could have consumed another lobster but I didn't have room. Everyone was impressed with how much Evan ate - he probably bested his mother.

TTFN and have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
Happy Sunday! Beautiful picture of the FB sunrise! So many food items have a 1 in front of them--your saving grace (mine too!) Good thing we have a year to recover!
 
OK, how long did it take to eat all that? And did you lie down on the floor when you got back to the condo? (I used to do that after Thanksgiving dinner!) Did your Mom eat her food or "help" with yours?
 
As far as I can tell, I gained about 5 pounds (conservatively). Was it worth it? YES!! xxxx
 
Whew! Good thing it was DIET Pepsi, that made all the difference :)
 
Nancy - we were there between 1.5 and 2 hours. ;-)
 
Joe's Diet Pepsi comment made me laugh...what a great dinner that was. I wish I could've eaten more...Can't wait till next year! ;)
 
Joe is a funny guy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?