Friday, September 07, 2007

 

Day 560-Something-Plus-2

Greetings, Bloggy Travelers!! We're baaaaack, safe and sound!

Yes, I'll fix the number of days when I have time to calculate what day we're actually on.

I have that 'Woe is me, my vacation is almost over' feeling - I need to have more vacation! Maybe several months a year might be nice to start.

The house is still in one piece, nothing is leaking, the freezer is still working, so all is well. Thank goodness! Do you ever worry when you're away that you'll come home to a crisis?

The drought and heat is still here - whole fields are just brown and dry like the desert, including fields of corn. Poor little cowies and goatages!

We had a perfect trip - saw lots of friends and family, and I am already ready for Thanksgiving in Maine! I guess I'd better book a rental car for that though first.

TTFN, Happy Friday!

Comments:
Oh no, not even one reply, till now!
 
Yes, Marcia, there's more! So you won't feel jealous, Karen, of the "perfect" NE weather, it is now 90 degrees and humid here in Maine. Gil has the idea that if we go swim in the pool (80 degrees) it will cool us off--but the sun is beating down on our heads and I can't stay under the water that long! Well, here goes! And we two had a wonderful vacation as you well know! Missed seeing you, Marcia, but the trip from the Cape into Newport is long even in the "off season"!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?