Thursday, September 06, 2007

 

Day 560-something-plus-1

Greetings, Bloggy Thursday-wishing-it-was-fridayers!

Our vacation is almost over... boo hoo! Our dinner for 10 last night was so fun! We had great food, plenty of chatter, and the waitress was friendly and efficient and let us split our checks whatever way we wanted to.

Mom 'n Gil are on their way back to Maine, and we are at the library again, waiting for 9:40 when we can check into our flight for tomorrow and print boarding passes (15 cents each to print at the library). Eeew - I almost typed 'libary', I'd never hear the end of that one!

We are 'attempting' to print our boarding passes - the first time I got a script error, and I tried again and it says it sent it to the printer.

I hear Charlie feeding change into the print station change thingy. (technical term).

Charlie has returned with our boarding passes - mission accomplished!!! Hooray!

Evan is waiting for us back at the condo - we've had a wonderful breakfast of bacon and eggs, sliced tomatoes, and Panara sourdough bread. (extra YUM-O for the bread). We've eaten a whole jar of cranberry/orange marmalade from Cape Cod this week too, and a jar of salsa.

Guess I'd better check email now - have a wonderful thursday, a great Friday, and I'll blog at ya on Saturday!

TTFN!

Comments:
Your blogs make me hungry...
 
And I'm starving after reading it--I just returned from a mediation and have had no lunch (It's 3:30!) Wish I had those bacon & eggs.

I feel bad for you that the vacation is almost over!
 
Yes, Gil and I are back in Maine, and goodbye to a really nice vacation in Newport and the fun of having so many family visiting! Miss you all! You wouldn't believe it but we were told the nights have been cool here so our living room temp was 64 degrees and this evening we had to turn on the heat briefly to warm the house up. Shades of Fall, oh my!
 
Had lots of fun with you here Mamma/GG! You and Charlie have a safe trip home. Love you!!! xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?