Wednesday, September 05, 2007

 

Day 560-something! I can't count the days on vacation!

Greetings, Bloggy Non-vacationers!

What day is it? Wednesday? Really? I am starting to get the 'vacation is almost over' blues.

I am at the Newport public library, and we have one hour internet access. I will make this short, but want to let you know that all is well.

Vacation is wonderful, the weather is PERFECT, my son has had a mini-vacation and brought a friend out with him for a couple of days, and my hair is still wet from the pool.

We have done a lot of walking and a lot of eating this week, and had lots of time with family and friends. We'll have a party of TEN for dinner tonight. Holy smokes!

Our trip to the Nordic lodge was wonderful as usual - I ate 3 lobsters and 4 king crab legs and a ton of other stuff. I wrote it all down but I don't have time right now to type it all in.

Have a nice rest of the week, everyone! I'll be coming back Friday afternoon.

TTFN!

Comments:
Karen, I knew you'd get in touch even though briefly! Looking forward to full bloggy info about your vacation.
 
Sorry Kelly and I couldn't make it 12 people!
 
Just had another great dinner tonight! Thanks for everything Mamma!!!! Hope you had a great vacation. xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?