Wednesday, August 29, 2007

 

Day 555 - Midweek in Dreamland

Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

Can it be Wednesday already? Jeepers! Tomorrow will be a week already since I left on vacation. It doesn't seem possible. I want vacation to go by more slowly!

Breakfast out yesterday was great, and the popover was awesome - as big as a softball and delicious! The western omelette I had with it was good too, but the popover was my favorite part. I can safely say that was the first popover I have had with breakfast!

We watched the Red Sox vs. the Yankees last night, but the Sox lost. (moans and groans)

Let me tell you my dream from Monday night.

I was on some kind of opulent, luxurious aircraft, with freeform oversized seating, and fancy furniture like entertainment centers, bookcases, etc. The plane was in trouble, and was spiraling down but I don't remember feeling that it was going to crash, just be a rocky ride.

I walked around preparing the chairs and furniture's stability - though I wasn't an employee. The furniture had anti-tipover 'feet' that pulled out from the bottom so the furniture wouldn't topple over.

The chairs had footrests that I was also pulling out, and the footrests had faux-fur-covered inserts for your feet so you could slip your feet into them like slippers.

When I woke up - my feet were cold, so I think that is the reason my dream was so 'footing' centric. It was around 50 degrees outside.

Here is my dream from last night:

My mother and I were driving in her car. We got to a section of the road that was covered with sparkling water, and we drove right into it. When we were floating, merged into the line of cars and trucks - the 'traffic' in the water.

There was lots of floating traffic taking this 'detour', but I remember that if you got too close to one of the other cars or needed to pass, you'd reach out and grab one of them to push yourself along or away from them.

The trouble with the detour was it didn't follow the road we needed to take, the 'river detour' took a left fork and everyone had to go that way.

When we got out of the water area, we were on a long hill surrounded by forest. I don't think we had a car anymore at that point, I think we were on foot. That road took us even further away from where we were supposed to be. When we finally reached a town, the people there didn't speak english but I looked for a place to buy a map to determine where we were and where we needed to be.

That's all I remember!

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Yup, commenting to you from Dreamland! Karen, you take charge in your dreams--that's good, especially when I'm there with you! Today, I have Bible Study from 9:30 to 10:45, then later this morning when Gil finishes all he has to do, we're going to the Chickadee restaurant for lunch (yes, lobster stew for Karen and I), then doing some errands/shopping in the "big" cities of Lewiston/Auburn, then bringing home Sam's Italian sandwiches for supper. Every day we find time to swim, as the pool heats up to 82 degrees, and the weather has stayed close to 80--really nice.
 
Lobster Stew! OMIGOSH, sounds almost better than popovers! ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?