Thursday, August 23, 2007

 

Day 549 - Vacation and Sporadic Blogging Notice!

Greetings, Bloggy Non-Vacationers!

Yes, I am officially on vacation. YES, indeedy David. Feel the bliss!

I will only be blogging sporadically for the next two and a half weeks. YES - TWO AND A HALF WEEKS.

Last night at 10:15pm I logged into work to set my 'out of office' message on my email. That sounds official!

My bag is packed, my clothes are rolled and put into plastic bags - I've never done that before so I'm experimenting. Hopefully I have remembered everything - if not - call it a shopping opportunity!

I need to make myself a lunch for the plane, and I have a vampire book to read on the way.

By the way - I am changing planes in Philly, and will try NOT to eat a big fat greasy cheesesteak while I'm there.

Charlie is driving me to the airport - Thanks, Charlie! Mom and Gil have ordered lobsters for supper tonight - can't wait to get there! Thanks, Mom and Gil!

TTFN folks! Love you bye!

Comments:
hey why does your life sound so much better than mine
 
Why does her life sound so much better than ANYBODYS?? haha! Jealous, want those lobsters!!!!! Have a safe flight and see you soon! xoxoxo
 
Have a good time Karen. My vacation is next week...
 
Update: Karen just called from Philadelphia and as soon as the connecting plane comes in from Virginia, she'll be on her way. Yipee! Lyn, Heather, Marcia--whenever you come up to Maine we'll have lobsters!! Come soon!
 
Hi gang, my flight into Portland was an hour late, and it's only SIXTY SEVEN DEGREES HERE! Lobsters are gonna be in the pot soon, then in ME soon after that. xxx-ooo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?