Tuesday, August 21, 2007

 

Day 547 - Vacation Day After Tomorrow!

Greetings, Twofer Tuesdayers!

I am getting ready 'fer' TWO weeks off, plus TWO days!

Contemplative thought of the day - why are we always late when alarm clocks are always on time??? I thought of that this morning at 5am and told Charlie... He is so nice to listen to me at that hour! Thank you, Charlie!

I just packed lunches - a green plum, yellow carrots, brown bread, and some other stuff. A pretty picture of food diversity... (gag!)

Did I tell you we bought a 'cyclonic' style vacuum cleaner this past weekend? Our old one bit the dust. We bought a Bissell Velocity vacuum, and also a little rechargeable broom vac for the kitchen.

I haven't used either one of them yet. I might go try the broom vac right now, but I need to get ready for work!

Several years ago I bought a carpet cleaner. I haven't used it yet.

Enough confessions! Gotta go to work!

TTFN!

Comments:
I have a carpet cleaner that I've used three or four times in 6 years or so. I LOVE my Dyson vacuum that is similar to your new one. Fun new toys! YAY!!xoxoxo
 
We have a central vac, and Gil does the vacuuming--how's that for an idea, Karen and Heather? So happy you have only one more day at work, Karen, then home to NE! Such a great party for Will this past Sunday, with his engagement announcement! And Lyn introduced our newest family member, Mike--who passed the Aunt Iris test!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?