Monday, August 20, 2007

 

Day 546 - Three more days till vacation!

Greetings, Bloggy Work-Weekers!

Wednesday will be my last workday until SEPTEMBER 9TH. (Cheers for joy)

Today and the next few days will be 'catch up' on whatever I can get accomplished, and handoff of responsibilities to various folks in my absence. People to sit in on meetings for me, people to take on tasks that need to move along, who's doing what, etc. I'll have a lot of assignments to do before I go.

Suitcase status? About half packed with the other half laid out on the bed waiting to be packed.

Yesterday Charlie and I went to see Nicole Kidman in 'The Invasion' - kind of a remake of the 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'. (with some differences)

We enjoyed it, though most of it was centered around Nicole and her son rather than the whole PLANET, which would have been better. ;-)

What was perfect? Nicole's ex-husband had turned into an evil alien - what woman hasn't felt like THAT has happened? Ha!

Cracker Barrel tonight with TY and SY. Can't wait!

TTFN folks and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Yesterday was nice but we missed you! Have something yummy at cracker barrel for me! xoxo
 
Heather is right--we always miss you at our family gatherings, Karen! Yesterday we missed Marcia, too! But we got to meet Mike--that was good! And we heard the engagement announcement for Will and Shannon. Wow! Hurry and get your work done this week so you can come here to Maine!!!!!! Can't wait!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?