Monday, August 13, 2007

 

Day 539 - Monday, but Evan's birthday!

Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Celebrants!

Today is my son's birthday - I will discreetly NOT say which one.

The photo of Pooh's birthday is because Heather always calls him 'Pooh' or even 'Pooh-per'.

Adorable, eh?

Evan doesn't usually read the blog, but the rest of the family does, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVAN!




Here are a few 'Evan-isms' in honor of his birthday:

Have a great birthday, Evan, and the best year ever! See you very soon!



Comments:
I just remembered it's Evan's birthday, so I'll give him a call, and hope he rec'd our card and check sent last Thurs.! The thought of Evan fills my heart with joy! He is a wonderful person and grandson! Hope to see him this weekend at Lyn and Steve's and Labor Day weekend in Newport!
 
Yay for my poobear! He's so old. hehee....so many wonderful, torturous memories of my baby boy. Love you pooper!
 
Evan,

Are you embarassed yet?

Happy Birthday!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?