Thursday, August 09, 2007

 

Day 535 - It's 102, What Knit Winter Hat Should I Wear?

Greetings, Bloggy Back to Schoolers!

So, what color skull cap will your child wear today, IN THE SUMMER?

Some schools here are already back in session, and the kids waiting for the bus are fun to look at when I drive by.

I passed a kid up the street who was wearing a short sleeved, black and white striped shirt (like a mime), suspenders (like a mime), blue jeans, and a ridiculous gray winter hat pulled down almost over his eyes. ABSURD. I laughed out loud as I went by.

This photo, by the way, came up when I searched for school and skull caps.

The funny thing about it is that the kids and caps are from Bishop Feehan High School in Attleboro, MA! Attleboro is 'two towns over' from where I used to live, and where I used to catch the train into Boston.

It will be partly cloudy and over 100 today. Better go see which winter hat I want to wear...

Have a great Thursday, everyone, and stay cool!

Comments:
Hmmm, maybe I should start wearing winter hats in the summer?? Looks to be a pretty cool thing. Look how happy those kids are! Must be the hats. Haha. Have a great Thursday...one more day till Friday! ;)
Love you!!
 
Yes, they do look happy!
 
Of course they look happy--they're young, good-looking and Irish!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?