Sunday, August 05, 2007

 

Day 531 - Still no time for bloggage!

Greetings, Blogregation!

It's 8am and I need to go swim before it gets any hotter.

Yesterday was 98 for sure, and it might have been hotter than that. Every day this week is supposed to be 97 or above. Have I mentioned that is unbearably hot? You just have to walk slowly because it is so oppressive.

Charlie's watch is working after a spin in the washing machine yesterday (it was in his pocket but he retrieved it before too long).

I stewed down some of our tomatoes into spaghetti sauce yesterday - half a day's labor for three containers of sauce sounds like a lot of work, doesn't it? Sheesh. However, sauce from a jar can't compare, so I should say it's worth it!

Gotta run, folks! TTFN!

Comments:
Still gettin my bloggage out on the street.
How about some of that Sunday Signage for the soul? C'mon, Karen! This is the Sister, searching for some sweet soul swaying signage, drawn to Day 531 for deliverance.
 
Lyn, you crack me up. Happy Sunday! It's beautiful here, not too hot yet. Have some errands to run as usual. Have a great day! Love you!
 
I think we need to start adding the letters "age" to any noun we use in the blog from now on. You know like, in the Big Lebowski, 'The Dude, Dudinski, Your Dudage".
 
Hey, children-age and sibling-age, I've been doing that for some time now, just not a large scal-age...
Have a nice Sunday! We're going to see the Bourne Ultimatum. TTFN!
 
We're on the way to see the Bourne Ultimatum now. Looks good! I have seen the others too...
 
The Bourne Ultimatum was excellent!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?