Friday, August 03, 2007

 

Day 529 - OMIGOSH it's Friday!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

It's Friday again! March in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

The week has flown by, actually.

It's been mid 90's every day here. That is bloody well hot. No rain, of course.

The outdoor pool at the health club was almost 90 degrees yesterday - the warmest outdoor pool temp since I started going there. Usually it's 82.

My manager mentions (almost every day now) how much she's going to miss me during my upcoming vacation, and I think she means it!

TWENTY days from today folks, I'll be flying off to Maine. Bliss, pure bliss.

Tennessee tax free weekend starts today! This is primarily for back-to-school shopping. Gotta go partake of some non taxable items like clothes (that are tax free all the time in some other states). Swimsuits are classified as clothing, so I might do some shopping for swim stuff.

What I really need before my trip is a new suitcase. I tried to order one on the web and my transaction didn't go through. I tried it several times, then gave up. I think fate was telling me not to buy that bag. Okay, but what am I going to pack in then?

TTFN everyone! Have a nice Friday and a nice weekend! I'll be stewing down tomatoes all weekend. ;-)

Comments:
FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! Finally! This has been an awfully long week! Have fun shopping on the tax-free weekend!
LOVE YOU!
 
Samsonite suitcases stand up to use well.
 
Samsonite suitcases stand up to use well.
 
Hey, why am I repeating myself?
 
Hey, why am I repeating myself?
 
Hahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!
 
Karen, I thought TN was in a severe drought? Looks like a wonderful crop! Cheryl
 
WOW I had all 3 sons here last night!!! How lucky am I?

So neat to see Cheryl on the blog.

Anyone have any ideas on what type of suitcases stand up to use well?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?