Tuesday, July 10, 2007

 

Day 505 - Happy Anniversary to me! One year and counting!

Greetings, Bloggy Twofer Tuesday-ers!

Today is my first anniversary at my new job. Time flies, eh?

Just a year ago, I was coming off my 4-month-long, deliciously decadent layoff period, and have been back at it ever since.

Hey - it's 6am already, and I've already checked the overnight jobs at work (one is still running).

Monday madness: Yesterday I walked into work; a server we depend on was down, some jobs didn't run on Sunday, I had multiple meetings, I'm taking over tasks for someone who is leaving and people are asking ME for the status on them, and a million other things.

I am going to have to learn how to pace what gets attention and what doesn't - because there aren't enough hours in the day to get things done, especially on a Monday!

Gotta go, gang! Have a nice Twofer Tuesday and TTFN!

Comments:
Who can turn the world on with her smile?
Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile? Well it's you girl and you should know it - with each Blog and every little I.T. you show it,
Love is all around no need to waste it, you can have a town why don't you take it (YEE HAW!), You're gonna make it after all.

Happy Anniversay Karen! YOU should be an inspirational speaker, yes you should. In your quiet way you always beat the odds. Love you lots. Keep on Bloggin.
 
Lyn, noone could say it better!

Karen, your blog brightens my day (not to mention making me hungry and homesick).
 
Oh golly gee and shucks, ain't nary no need fer all dem complyments...
 
Happy Anniversary Mamma!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?