Wednesday, July 25, 2007

 

Day 520 - Two thirds of the way thru!

Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

Yes, it's gonna be another short blog so I can go read more of Harry Potter. It was 8:30pm by the time dinner and checking email settled down last night, so I only read for a little while.

T-minus 4 weeks (approximately) before my vacation. Thank heavens.

We had a big thunderstorm overnight and lost power for about 2.5 hours. We need the rain, even if it all pours down in a torrent, then stops.

I am already on my second cup of coffee and it's 5:30am. Am I busy, or do I just THINK I'm busy and rush around unnecessarily? I dunno. A mystery of life...

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Dearest Karen,

Now I formally make this request, since I wait so patiently on the blog for a word or two, while you read the Harry Potter, how about a book review when the story is finished?
That is, a review complete with your opinion on how it ends?

Allright, I'll just cut to the chase: I only want to know how it ends. C'mon, TELL.

And, have a nice day!
 
But will you tell us how it ends, or tell us we have to read it? I just finished reading " The Faith Club" written by 3 women of different faiths, A Palestinian Muslim, a Christian, and a Jewish woman--all now living in New York City. They got together to write a children's book on the 3 faiths, and developed a strong friendship after much discussion and soul-searching of their own. A really excellent book. This was published in 2006, and I don't think they wrote the children's book.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?