Monday, July 23, 2007

 

Day 518 - Menopausal Monday

Greetings, Bloggy Monday Monopolizers! (she said with a cute little feminine snarl).

I was freezing cold all evening yesterday - so cold Charlie could feel it on my face and nose. Then, starting around 10pm I was burning hot all night long, had to run a fan, and kept throwing off the sheet.

By the way - I guess that means my average temperature is normal. Sheesh.

Welcome to my pre-menopausal world.

I am on page 335 of my Harry Potter book - sorry - no spoilers. Some interesting stuff so far. I really wanted to read the whole thing this weekend, but didn't have enough time to devote to it, I would have had to give up some swimmage and shoppage time. Can't do that!

I debated with myself this morning whether or not to bring it to work with me.

I really don't want to be distracted, and if I bring it in I'll want to read a few pages here and there, and here and there, and now and then, and here and there... you get the picture.

Have a nice Monday (if that is possible), and TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Monday! It's rainy and cool here...makes for a sleepy Monday! Hope yours is great! Love you!
 
Hi Heather! It was actually cool here this morning - 59 degrees. Thunderstorms this afternoon, but no rain at our house. Shoot.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?