Sunday, July 22, 2007

 

Day 517 - Random Acts of Bloggage

Greetings, Blogregation! One more day of Weekend before the dreaded M-word arrives.

As seen yesterday on a church sign down the road...

'God promises a safe landing, not an easy passage.'

I'm leaving soon to go swim, and Charlie is on his way to an archery shoot.

Random 'stuff' as I think of it:

Charlie attended water aerobics class with me yesterday. His plea to the aerobics instructor when they were introduced - 'Don't hurt me!'

When we were in the store later that day, he remarked 'My legs hurt', so the result of the class was a little soreness. Good job, Charlie!

We went to see 'Transformers' yesterday. It was entertaining, but the plot was thin, there were too many battle scenes, and the Transformers 'transformed' faster than I wanted them to. I wanted to see better how they got from being a car or a plane to a Robot.

My new car got it's first car wash yesterday. Shame on me for waiting so long. I bought a coupon book of car washes before I went 'through the tunnel' at the car wash.

The attendant who took the order forgot to actually give me my coupon book, and when I tried to explain that to the other attendents, nobody spoke English and they sent someone to detail my tires instead of solving my problem.

Eventually they sent someone out to my car that I could explain the issue to, and she went to get the coupon book. Alls well that ends well.

I am on page 125 of my new Harry Potter book, which was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. No, no spoilers on this blog.

TTFN and have a nice Sunday!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?