Friday, July 20, 2007

 

Day 515 - Hooray! Friday!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

It is truly Friday, and the week has flown by.

Swim in a circle, gurgling 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

They cancelled our outdoor class exercise yesterday due to the weather, and it was exactly 95 degrees.

This morning we're getting some much-needed showers; I can't remember the last time it rained, it's been so long.

One more comment about training class yesterday.

I have a whole booklet to fill out as 'homework' before the next class in August, and we had to use a mock exercise to chart our use of problem solving and fill out a 25 question quiz.

The booklet is all about honing your problem solving skills. Hopefully it will be useful!

That gives me other ideas for a blog one day... Hmmmm....

TTFN and have a great Friday!

Don't forget, it's almost time for the last Harry Potter book to be released, and promise me not to SKIP TO THE END FIRST!

Comments:
I heard a radio broadcast about skipping to the end, and I guess lots of people do it, and some swear by it and say why would you want to frantically page turn in order to get to the end, when you can just find out the end and then go back and read at a nice leisurely pace! Hmmm...
 
Enjoy the book! I'll still wait for the next movie...haha!
Have a great weekend! xoxo
 
I never read the end first. It spoils the anticipation. I have neve read a Harry Potter book though so maybe that's different.
 
I never have read the end first, and I'm not starting now!
 
I know, I've never done and don't plan to. But I certainly know what its like to page turn and be bored because I'm waiting to see how the plot turns out and the details are getting to me. Maybe that's one reason I read mosly non-fiction.
 
I was reading a book once that a group of us women were to read and discuss, which had a domestic violence theme to it, because I wasn't going to read it at all if it didn't turn out OK. It did and I read it but still didn't enjoy it. I haven't read the Harry Potter stories either, but did see the 1st movie which I found facinating. I didn't realize until last weekend speaking with neice, Nancy, Morgan and Courtney that I had missed 2 more movies before the current one. I'm way behind the times, apparently!
 
"Mom", we are just old fossils. I saw the first movie too but no others.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?