Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

Day 514 - Thursday is here already!

Greetings, Bloggy Working-for-the-Weekenders!

It is rather uncomfortable here - we've had temps in the mid-90's and it is just plain HOT and HUMID. We are supposed to get a break from the heat starting tomorrow.

This photo is named 'inferno', and that is why I chose it for today's blog.

I need to make this short - another busy day with half a day of work and half a day of training class. I had the same schedule yesterday.

I like training class - I am taking a leadership training series of sessions.

We're supposed to do an OUTDOOR exercise this afternoon (don't know what it is) for half an hour.

Half an hour in 95 degrees with high humidity is NOT going to be pleasant. Inferno, anyone?

TTFN and have a great Thursday! Friday is coming up TOMORROW!

Comments:
On Saturday I leave for a week to go to a Folk Week in Plymouth, with classes and everything. It should be relaxing and fun and educational. I won't be blogging, however!
 
Happy Thursday! Muggy here too, today, but not awful. Looking forward to the weekend! YAY!
 
Good to hear from Marcia and Heather today on "da blog", and of course ye olde faithful, Karen! I want to know who plans the half-hour exercise in 95 degree heat? I heard or read once that even the Marines call off their drills in 95 degree heat. Jeeez! A huge "Welcome Home!" to William who arrived yesterday in the wee hours of the morning back from Iraq to his base in NC, with very happy parents,Lyn and Steve, there to great him!
 
I remember happy days living in Plymouth--I lived near the beach, at "Rocky Nook." I think your family visited me there (you were teenagers I think.) Highlights were seeing Dick Gregory standing on Plymouth Rock, and the Mayflower.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?