Sunday, July 15, 2007

 

Day 510 - I'm just wild about Harry, and John Cusack...

Greetings, Blogregation! It's Sunday!

Charlie and I are going to the 9:30am showing of the new Harry Potter Movie in an IMAX theatre at Opry Mills. I am very excited about it, and want to see it more than once. I should have re-read the book, but I really don't think I need to.

Buddy Joe is meeting us there to see it too.

I had a dream the night before last that I gave John Cusack a kiss on his big TOE. What the heck was THAT all about? I don't have time to go research the 'meaning of dreams' website about 'toe' dreams, but I'm wondering!

Update at 3:04pm -

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was FANTASTIC!! AWESOME! WONDERFUL!

I highly recommend seeing it in the IMAX theatre, because the last 20 mins are 3-D, and the whole 'IMAX experience' made my first viewing of this movie EXTRA-SPECIAL.

No, I am not going to give any spoilers - go see the movie, and if you have an IMAX near you that is showing it, please go see it there. Others around us were also remarking it was worth the extra money to see it in the IMAX theatre.

After the movie, Charlie, Joe and I went to Chilis for lunch/dinner. We had chips, salsa and queso, and Mango Margaritas. I had a chicken quesadilla explosion salad, which is a grilled chicken salad with some mexican additions, and some little quesadilla wedges to accompany it. Charlie had a 'guiltless' chicken platter (then asked for butter for his corn). Joe had a guiltless grilled chicken sandwich.

I am stewing down a batch of tomatoes from the garden, that is work, I'll tell you! I'm also cooking green beans and doing laundry.

TTFN! Bye!




Comments:
Well, Karen,

When you think about a dream, analyze it in terms of yourself. What part of yourself would Cusack represent? How do you feel about him? He is an actor, known for his intelligence and charisma, in an understated sort of way. being male, would represent strength, will, all those manly things. Feet, in dreams, represent going places.
But, in terms of yourself, you are going places, asserting yourself, you have an understated charisma - not a show off - and you're are vastly intelligent. Not a bad deal. You are succeeding in a man's world. It's a good dream.
 
Karen, what were you doing before and after you kissed his big toe? (stifled laughter here).
 
Nancy - that was Charlie's question. If I could remember, I'd tell you! ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?