Sunday, July 08, 2007

 

Day 503 - Sunday and Sun-day

Greetings, Blogregation!

It's Sunday and it's supposed to be mid-90's today. Add the humidity, and the 'feels like' temp will be close to 100.

As seen on a church sign down the road - 'Life is fragile, handle with prayer'. Cute!

Charlie and I have already had coffee and breakfast - we're BOTH going to the health club to swim this morning, then going 'exploring' this afternoon.

Water aerobics yesterday had a full class - the lawyer and his wife, the chiropractor, the 80-year old lady, two other women, plus myself and the instructor. The instructor yesterday was a sub for the regular Saturday lady.

She was a tiny, skinny, older woman - and totally tough as nails. She worked us hard, and I was sore yesterday! I can only imagine how the others in the class who are brand new to water exercise feel this morning!

Have a nice Sunday and TTFN!

Comments:
Boy, you make me very concientious about getting enough exercise- good for you!
 
Happy Sunday Karen and Charlie, I always love the church sign sayings. There are some cute ones in RI too. I should write down the best to share, because my ageing brain cannot retain. Hmmm. That is what note pads are for.

Less and less we have to memorize these days, and we wonder why we have trouble remembering things. Program your phone, program your computer, your TV even. Program your car to park itself. Set self on stun.

Man, it is hot here too! And getting hotter. We had a beatiful day on the Cape, Mom and Gil having a lovely time, everything they like close at hand. Marcia will be visiting too, but she will have some nice hot beach weather. We had almost a chilly wind - I like that! So cool. As the afternoon got late, I could wear my new sweatshirt. Gil went into the water. The only brave soul.
We had bright sun, cool breezes and great food. Lobster pie at the Hearth and Kettle that was out of this world.

So there you have it, today will be all housework for me, Karen, getting ready for our grand trip greet the troops. Hoo-ray for the Red White and Blue.
 
Hey, I forgot to say that was me!
 
Hey Karen, and Marcia if you read this, one thing I noticed yesterday that is funny, Marcia is AB neg, Karen is B neg and I am A neg blood type. That is unusual. Unusual to have the recesessive type x 3, then funny how it expressed as AB then B then A. We have the whole spectrum.
 
...where is spell check when you need it? You can tell I'm supposed to be CLEANING my house can't you? Steve's out on the bike, I'm in finding every lazy thing to do other than clean. Bad bad me. He'll come home and look around, and ask, just what was it you did clean? I'll say, um um I cleaned up my act.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?