Friday, July 06, 2007

 

Day 501 - It's Friday Already! Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

It's Friday! Go ahead and March in a circle, with or without band members.

Chant 'Fri-Day! Fri-Day! Fri-Day!'

If you only had Wednesday off, you're happy it's Friday.

If you had vacation this week, you're probably sad that Friday is here.

I've got work today, then swimming at 'the club', then back to the Irish pub tonight. I guess I can stand the calories, and it's pretty darn convenient that the pub is a stone's throw from the health club.

The other team lead in my group has put in his notice (was it something I said?), so that means more work for me of course. It also means a highly caloric farewell lunch.

Speaking of food, the folks at work are enjoying our surplus of squash and cucumbers. I'm glad.

I have my one year anniversary at my new job this coming tuesday. What do you think about that, bloggy fans? Time flies when you're working!

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend! TTFN!

Comments:
Congratulations on your work anniversary, you made it through a year, got a promotion, and are providing everyone with squash and cucumbers!
 
Hey Karen,

I think you would be fun to work with! Inspiring, and, likely to raise the bar.

About today. After my usual routines, I went to the internet, then to Favorites, then to Unemployed and Bloggin It (still under the old name) and now, to announce, I have no more work until July 27th!!!!! Now that is some kinda FRIDAY.

We'll be welcoming the troops home. I can't wait.
 
It's amazing that it's been almost a year! Seems like yesterday!

Have a great trip Lyn and it certainly will be a happy one.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?