Thursday, July 05, 2007

 

Day 500 - Did you read that? FIVE HUNDRED!

Greetings, Bloggy Mathematicians!

It's DAY FIVE HUNDRED ON THE BLOG.

Actually, this is ONLY my 493rd posting. (she confesses)

That's a pretty big number, folks.

500 days later, I'll bet my oven needs cleaning again.

500 days later, I'll bet I can start telling the same stories over again and nobody will notice.

500 days later, some of the things I said I wanted to do haven't been done yet - like close my credit union account where I used to work. Oops.

If Barry Bonds can hit 500, so can I!

It feels like a Monday today, but since it's Thursday, I'm trying to have a good attitude about it.

I'm planning to go swim after work, and that is a nice thing.

Quote of the day:
With 500 channels and the Internet available, you'd think a candidate could get the word out. Larry King

500 opportunites for good fortune to everyone reading the blog today, and have a nice day!

Comments:
Yeah, I know, it seems like none of the candidates are really getting the word out, at least on the radio, where I get a lot of my news.
 
Hey hey K!

On 7/7/07 you'll have 502...that adds up to number seven...looking lucky for you, Karen.
 
Regarding politics, the highlight of my day was listening to Al Gore on the Today show. He ignored Meredith Viera's insistent questions (not to mention her first question about his son getting arrested) about his running for President. Instead he wanted to talk only about global warming and the Live Earth concert. He finally said, "I've kind of fallen out of love with politics, Meredith." Isn't that great?
 
No politics for me tonight. We're getting packed for an early morning start to Cape Cod (9-9:30 is early morning!), then I will not be able to read or comment on the blog for one week, but I will be able to smell the ocean air and hear the waves breaking on the shore (little waves at sister Nancy's timeshare where we'll be staying--thanks, Nancy!) So happy 500th blog, Karen! We'll try to pick up on those twice told stories!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?