Saturday, June 30, 2007

 

Day 495 - Gotta go FWIM...

Greetings, Bloggy Water Aerobicizers! Yes, I said 'Fwim' vs. 'Swim', just 'cause I wanted to.

This is just a placeholder for today till I get back later - my class starts at 8 so I have to DASH!

TTFN!

Okay, Okay, I'll write a little more and call it a day.

Water aerobics class had a record turnout - FIVE including me! Well, to tell the truth, it's because three out of the five showed up to swim and the instructor invited them to join the class.

We 'went around the room' and introduced ourselves - our class was composed of a chiropractor, a lawyer, a nurse, a teacher, and me - a computer geek.

Then I went to the bank, went to the grocery store, and all that good stuff.

We just finished supper, and we'll have vanilla ice cream sandwiches a little later.

I'm on my third reload of the dehydrator - I'm dehydrating summer squash before it buries us. Each batch (several trays in the dehydrator) makes a one quart bag of dehydrated squash. Dehydrated squash reconstitutes very well in soup and casseroles.

Have a nice rest-of-Saturday! TTFN!

Comments:
Hey Karen, it's later --7:15 pm your time. Just kidding, you deserve a break from blogging --
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?