Friday, June 29, 2007

 

Day 494 - FRIDAY! Repeat after me...


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

It's Friday! Wahoo!

March (or in this case, kick) and chant 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

If I tried to lift my leg that high I'd fall over for sure... I can see it now, the attack of the go-go boots...

It's the end of the month and the end of the quarter and the end of the week - but it's the beginning of the weekend! Aaaaaahhhhh....

I have to make this short, because I need to log on and check something that ran overnight.

Have a great weekend, everyone, and Blog at ya later!

Comments:
Hi Karen!
Just thought I'd sit down and write on yesterday's blog. Turn back the hands of time! All around us there were terrific damaging thunderstorms and loss of power last night. Trees crashing down into swimming pools, sink holes in roads, cats barking like dogs, dogs meowing like cats, and we did not even get ONE DROP of rain for the garden. Why why why. At least the heat broke. Do you ever read the previous day's comments, or will this comment fall into blog oblivion? As well it might!
 
uh, Lyn --you are on today's blog. Those barking cats and meowing dogs must have tired you out. Love the descriptive writing!
 
Ha! That is funny! After working a string of days, I thought it was Staurday! Even now, I checked the blog, and thought "Gee, that is strange, Karen never wrote on her blog today!" Thanks, Auntie!
 
It's so funny how people sound like themselves when they write. Nancy sounds like Nancy when she says, "Uh, Lyn..."
 
I enjoy the blog and the bloggy commentators as much as anyone! Must be the family connections! I am sad tonight remembering the loss of my brother, Sid, (Karen, Lyn, Marcia, and David's uncle) who passed away yesterday afternoon. May he rest in peace!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?