Saturday, June 23, 2007

 

Day 488 - Pub Night

Greetings, Bloggy Celebrants!

Top O' the Morning' to Ye!

Last night we went to meet a bunch of friends and former co-workers at a newly opened Irish pub in Franklin/Cool Springs.

(This picture is from the photo album of their Nashville location).

We visited, we ate (I had an open-faced Prime Rib sandwich, and Charlie had Shepherds pie), and visited some more.

We listened to the first set of the Irish band, and we were the first ones in our group to leave after a mere two hours or so.

For heavens sake, it was already 10 o'clock!

I guess we're not the party animals we used to be, eh?

The place was packed and we also noticed another bar called the 'Tin Roof' across the street. These places are new to the Cool Springs area.

With all the people and businesses in the area now, it makes sense there would be 'after hours' places popping up too.

How convenient that they are right near my new health club.

Have a nice Saturday everyone! I'm on my way to water aerobics class!

Comments:
We left the Irish bar in Belfast at 10pm also, after a couple of dances. That was good enough for us! We left the partying to Nancy, Patty and Margaret who are better able to handle it!
 
When is Lyn getting back? I miss her writing in the blog.
 
That particular night Johnny, Margaret and I left after 2 a.m. because Johnny was gabbing with the locals. (Not drinking mind you)

I love Irish pubs! Am glad you have one in the area. I love Shepherd's Pie too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?