Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

Day 485 - Middle of the Week on Middle Earth

Greetings, Bloggy Hobbits!

Today's illustration is a map of Middle Earth, evil Mordor in the lower right middle area.

Stay away from there.


If they're going to build a Harry Potter theme park, why not a Middle Earth/LOTR theme park too?

I want both!

I want to spend a day wandering the halls and the Forbidden Forest at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

I want to hang out with Hagrid at his hut and be invited for tea, served in gigantic, bowl-sized cups.

More about Harry Potter theme park:
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/popup?id=3236199

Follow this trip with another day (or two or ten) at the Middle Earth theme park seeing Hobbiton and the White City and 'hanging around' the tree houses at Galadriels wood in Lorien with my man Haldir. Not to mention partaking of lots of ale at the party tree, of course.

You can go to New Zealand and tour the movie sets:
http://www.hobbitontours.com/tours.htm

Gotta run, folks! TTFN!

Comments:
What! No one wants to travel Middle Earth with you, Karen? I'll go but I'll have to brush up on those bloggy hobbits! "Talk" to you tomorrow! Oh yes, Gil and I returned to Maine this afternoon--back where we belong, as the song goes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?