Tuesday, June 19, 2007

 

Day 484 - A splash and a promise

Greetings, Bloggy Forecasters! We had a speck of rain last night, and a chance of more rain today.

Yesterday they said we are having the worst drought in 70 years, but they said on the news this morning it is the worst SPRING drought in 110 years. Well, excuuuuuse me!

I'm going to make this short, because I'm out of time.

Our internet connection was down when I came in here, and Charlie fixed it by turning everything off and on again. Why does it do that?

Have a nice Tuesday, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
It's my weekend! Talk to you later!
 
Miss you Mamma! Happy tuesday!
 
Rain in TN is good! Today is picture perfect here in WI--sunny and 77 degrees. (why don't they have the symbol for degrees on the keyboard?) Our last day here before an early morning flight back to Maine--I am so sad to leave this wonderful family! We've had such a great visit! Karen, how is your first week as Team Lead? Not too crazy I hope!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?