Sunday, June 17, 2007

 

Day 482 - Introducing the new Pool!

Greetings, Blogregation!

I took my camera with me the other day to take a photo of my brandy new and much beloved outdoor pool.

Isn't it the most beautiful thing? Brand new, and the water is so clear and nice. The kiddie area is the right hand side with the 'active water' features. The adult side is the left.

Yesterday I went to the 8am water aerobics class. I was the only student, AND the only swimmer in the pool.

I got out of class at 9 and went next door to the outdoor pool. NOBODY AT THE POOL YET.

I'll be there soon, darling pool!

A couple other tidbits from my visit to the health club yesterday.

I finally ordered something at the cafe', and I paid cash for it, I didn't put it on my account. I tried an 'ABB Diet Turbo Tea'. I believe that when 'Turbo' is added to the name, they put a little caffeine in it. Anyway, it was good but expensive - $2.49.

http://www.a1supplements.com/Diet-Turbo-Tea-24-Bottles-p-2066.html

Last tidbit - my new CRV made a friend yesterday. It was parked near a quarter-million-dollar bright yellow and spotless Lamborghini Gallardo.

Even rich people with fancy cars need to take their kid to the pool, you know!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Gallardo

Have a great day, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
What a nice health club! Good for you for being the only one willing to be out at 8 am at a water aerobics class!
 
Hi Karen, Missed Fri's blog so let me join the chorus of congratulatory praises on you promotion! It couldn't happen to a better person! Having a great time her in WI. The kids have grown so much and are so interesting and entertaining! We'll be going out to eat for Father's Day when Gil and Dave come to a stopping point on the new stairs they are building. Happy Father's Day to Charlie and all of the bloggy fathers out there!
 
Hi Karen,
This is Emily. I am having a great time with grammy peggy and grandpa gil. They are really cool grandparents. They said that i look very grown up and my uncle didn't even recognize me. Well i hope to see you soon. love lots, Emily
 
The pools are beautiful. Of course there is no such thing as an outdoor pool in SF--brrrr!!!

At my gym they know better than to have a water aerobics class at 8 a.m.--they have them at 10:30. (they do have other classes at 7 a.m. during the week though.) And, they won't have the class if there are less than 3 people.

We'll be looking forward to hearing about Charlie's Father's Day dinner.
 
Hi Mamma! The pool is beautiful! Will have to catch up on da blog to find out about this promotion?? ;) Congrats! Love you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?