Friday, June 15, 2007

 

Day 480 - New Car, New Position!


Greetings, Bloggy Working-For-The-Weekenders!

Drive in a circle today in honor of the new CRV, chanting 'Fri-Day! Fri-Day! Fri-Day!'.

This is a photo I took at the health club yesterday. Beautiful, yes?

Charlie is going FISHING today, hopefully we'll have trout for supper.

Breaking news - yesterday my manager announced my promotion to Team Lead. (applause and cheers). Play sound clip of Elvis saying 'Thank you very much.'

Team Lead is a new role for me, so I will have a learning curve while I learn some management and administration activities. Oh joy - end of quarter is coming up in 2 weeks, so I need to get started right away, actually.

Better get to it - enjoy the weekend, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
Congratulations team leader!
Yesterday's blog made me laugh - remember CRVcolourwhite mark 1 - when you first bought it Phil and Joe had loads of fun finding all the extras in it; has mark 2 got the picnic table?
Tiff xx
 
What great news, Karen -- a new car and a promotion to help pay for it. And fresh trout and Charlie to celebrate. Life is good.
 
Have a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to Charlie!!! xoxoxoxo
 
Congratulations Karen!
 
Thanks, everyone! Tiff - the new CRV doesn't have a picnic table, the spare tire goes there now. I gave the picnic table to a gal at work who is going to the Bonnaroo music festival this weekend.
 
Ahhhhhhh, guess I didn't read this one completely...bad child I am. Congrats Mamma! You will be a wonderful team leader!! (you already WERE the team leader!!)
Love you!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?