Thursday, June 14, 2007

 

Day 479 - Thursday means it's nearly Friday

Greetings, Bloggy Drivers!

Not the best photo in the world, but here is my brandy new CRV!

I took the photo when I got home last night - it's snuggled up with Charlie's pickup in the garage.

I think we could use a bigger garage! The 2007 model is a bit bigger than my old one.

I hope to take more photos this weekend, and some interior ones.

Yesterday at work I had three different groups of people go outside with me to go look at it and 'Oooh' and 'Aaaah' and remark about 'the new car smell', and that sort of thing.

Okay - I'll tell an embarrassing story on myself about my first trip to work in the new CRV.

The dashboard has a digital display panel in between the speedometer and tachometer - it has illuminated graphs for the gas mileage you are getting, a bar to show how much gas you have, and some other items like icons when your lights are on.

Right under the mpg gas mileage bar graph is the trip meter. Until I realized that number WAS the trip meter, I was telling myself what great gas mileage I was getting - 28, then 30, then 32, etc. Oops - it was just the trip meter counting up as I drove. *sigh*

A girl at work found a cubby hole storage compartment in the dash that I didn't know was there. Another girl at work showed me how the pop-down 'sunglasses compartment' works - I have my sunglasses in there now. Guess I need to read my manual, don't I?

Have a great Thursday and TTFN!

Comments:
Hi Karen!
Looks great. Best of Luck. CD
 
Aww, love the new baby car! I love finding new stuff about cars too, so forget the manuel, just explore! ;)
Almost FRIDAY!!!!!!
Love you! xoxo
 
Yep, you're a blond.
 
Having a great time here in WI! Everyone says "Hello"! Dave and Gil (Timmy, too!) are doing renovations. The ladies are visiting. Allie and friend are playing with their dollies. So cute! Emily has a new ipod that she saved her money for. Oh, did I say before "great car"?
 
Way to go, Dave! Put that guy right to work!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?