Wednesday, June 13, 2007

 

Day 478 - The Stork Brought My New Baby

Greetings, Bloggisimo's!

This is the same photo as yesterday, I haven't had time to take one of the NEW CRV yet.


YES, I have my new CRV safe and sound in the garage. What a nice feeling, AND no more rental car.

Where did I go for my first trip with it?

To the health club. I was too excited to even swim for an hour, I swam for a half hour then lay on a lounge chair at the pool THINKING about it. Yes, I parked far away from any other cars in the health club parking lot.

Poor Charlie hasn't even had a ride in it yet - I *guess* there'll be time for that over the next 10 years or so...

I have 20 pounds of more of car mats in my new CRV - three layers. No speck of dirt should be able to get to the new carpeting.

There are the original car mats that came with the car (not the expensive ones), then my former CRV's car mats that I saved (that say CRV on the center piece between the driver and passenger seat), then heavy duty rubber truck mats.

I bought the truck mats yesterday at Sams. They were so heavy I had to get someone to lift them down from the rack where they hang - Charlie said they are the heaviest mats he's ever seen, I certainly think so.

The dealership filled my new gas tank to full - that was a nice bonus after spending a lot of money. I had to ask them where the gas cap release switch is for when I do need to buy gas.

Well, gotta go! I promise to take a picture and post it on TOMORROW's blog. TTFN!

Comments:
CONGRATS MAMMA!!!!!! Glad you have your new car finally! Miss you! xoxo
 
Karen, I was reading yesterday's blog comments, and entered today's blog there by mistake! I'll be writing you from WI next entry!
 
wow - you miss the blog for a week or so and look what happens - glad to hear you're both OK after the accident. Note to self: don't work so hard, otherwise there's no time to read the blog.

Hi to Charlie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?