Tuesday, June 12, 2007

 

Day 477 - Hurry Up and Wait!

Greetings, Two-fer Tuesdayers!

I woke up this morning and immediately started thinking about my new CRV. Sheesh.

No, I don't have my new CRV yet - the tinting place is backed up. Boo Hoo!

Hopefully it will be ready this afternoon! That means I'm going to miss water aerobics class at 4:30, I guess I can live with that.

This is a photo of a white 2007 though, whaddya think?? Beauteous Maximus, eh? No, I don't have the fog lamps or the sun roof, but I like the way they look! I just don't want to pay for them.

Back to the gas station today at lunchtime to top off the gas so I can bring the rental car back full. 'Topping off' the nearly full gas tank yesterday was EIGHT DOLLARS. Good grief. I also need to buy some rubber car mats to go over the 'carpet' car mats - I always do that so I don't worry about wet or muddy shoes. Maybe I'll do that at lunchtime when I get my gas.

Yesterday I had a LONG day, I am glad Monday is over with. I have a couple of meetings today and maybe the pace will be better.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Long wait for your new car! I'm glad your Monday at work is over, and I'm sure it was successful! We leave tomorrow (Wed) for WI to visit Dave, Steph, and the grandchildren--can't wait!
 
The car is beautiful! We want a photo of the ACTUAL car when you finally get it.
 
Can't wait to see the new baby CRV!
 
You do sound like a proud parent! Many happy, safe years of driving! I'll be writing on the blog from WI next entry. Love you much (where have I heard that before!).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?