Monday, June 11, 2007

 

Day 476 - Out With the Old, In With the New!

Greetings, Bloggy Drivers!

I hope my window tinting is done - if it is, today I will turn in my silver Ford Taurus rental car and pick up my brandy new Honda CRV 4-door color white!

Of course, I am rather excited, and have visions of parking WAY in the back of parking lots - far away from other cars dancing in my head...

Interruption - I just checked my work email, and we've had a problem over the weekend. Gotta go! TTFN!

Comments:
I hope you enjoy your new car, Karen. My women's chorus had a concert yesterday that attracted a big crowd, who gave us a standing ovation, and we really did a very good job. If anyone wants to hear us I'll make you a copy of the concert CD.
 
Hi Karen,

Just give me the "Blond O' the Month Award." I started an email to congratulate you on getting a new CRV today, then thought I better check the BLOG, to be sure you were still getting it. I saw the picture of the Ford Taurus and said to Steve "Wow they really changed to style of the CRV didn't they?" Steve asked me if I worked for Car and Driver then pointed out that it was your loaner car. Yes, yes yes.
 
Karen, car looks great and not as large as the previous one-I like the looks of it much better.

Marcia - I would love the CD. I'll send you my address by email
 
Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Can't wait to hear your reaction when you have driven the new CRV off the lot, Karen! And Marcia, absolutely send me a CD of your women's chorus--so glad the concert went well and was well attended and well appreciated! Good to hear from Heather again! And Lyn read Nancy's blog--if she is serious, then there are two "Blond of the Month Awards!
 
Hi gang, my tinting wasn't ready today - BOO HOO! Hopefully tomorrow! Going to Cracker Barrel. Love you bye!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?