Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

Day 475 - What's new wit-chew?

Greetings, Blogregation!


I am thankful today because it's been a week since our car accident and we are doing well.


I am thankful today because I'm going to pick up my brandy NEW CRV tomorrow, providing the tinting is done.


I am thankful today because we had a delicious, diet-busting trip to Papa Boudreaux's Cajun restaurant yesterday. The food was incredible. Yes, I ate all of my twin boneless chicken breasts with andouille sausage and cajun cream sauce over linguini. Oh, be still my heart, it was FABULOUS.


I am thankful today because I am not sore from the water aerobics class I had at my new health club yesterday. I was one of two attendees. I didn't know they had Saturday morning water aerobics, but now that I do, I'll try to attend whenever I can. It was fun, my legs got really tired by the end of it, but I am fine today.


I'll be heading off to the health club to swim and sun again today.

Have a nice remainder of the weekend everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
Hey I thought you said there were two people in your class- I see lots of people in the picture!

Just kidding. I'm glad you ike your new car, and that you guys are doing well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?