Saturday, June 09, 2007

 

Day 474 - 'Shop', Look, and Listen

Greetings, Bloggy Purchasers!

I did it! I shopped, and I BOUGHT. I couldn't find a quick photo of a white one, but just imagine this one is white.

For LESS time than it took to have an accident and get home, I am now the proud owner of a 2007 Honda CRV, 4-door color white, AND 4-wheel drive.

I am SO glad I went to my regular dealer. They had just received THREE (count them) THREE White CRVs, and one of the three was exactly what I wanted - automatic, power windows and locks, 4-wheel drive, cruise, cd player, etc. What I DIDN'T need were the fancy wheels, leather, moonroof, satellite radio, and other 'luxury' items that I don't object to, but don't want to pay for.

THIS BRAND NEW ONE COST EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE USED SPECIAL EDITION THAT WAS TWO YEARS OLD!

I repeat....

THIS BRAND NEW ONE COST EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE USED SPECIAL EDITION THAT WAS TWO YEARS OLD!

All the books tell me that 'new' isn't the best deal, to buy a car two years old. However, the used ones I looked at, due to all the added accessories and options that I don't need, were just the same price. Sheesh!

I am estatic with joy to have a new one. YES, I did buy an extended warranty as well, to protect my investment and my new baby CRV. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

It just so happens the interior is GRAY, and the very expensive CRV car mats I kept from my other CRV are also GRAY. A match made in heaven, if I do say so myself.

I am having the windows tinted this weekend, I should pick it up on Monday.

Gotta go swim, bye for now! Love you bye!

Comments:
Great purchase, Karen! Congratulations! We're so happy for you, and wish you and "baby CRV" many years of accident-free driving!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?