Thursday, June 07, 2007

 

Day 472 - Foame' Latte', Anyone?

Greetings, Bloggy Coffee Drinkers!

Charlie replaced the batteries in my milk frother (gift from CD, thank you!) and it is working really well.

When he 'delivers' my lovely, foamy, frothy coffee to me he says 'Here is your Foame' Latte', Ma'am'.

Changing subjects -

People at work are campaigning for others to join in to keep the Nashville Predators Hockey team in town, now that the ownership has changed.

The new owner is a Canadian billionaire. I quipped yesterday - 'Save the Predators, eh?' with a Canadian accent. It was funny at the time. Tee Hee.

I am going to be moving my seating arrangements to a window cubicle one aisle over, maybe this week. I like where I sit, and who I sit with - 'da guys', but I know I'll like this setup too.

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a window. It has a beautiful tree outside of it too. Aaaaaaahhh.... I dislike moving all my JUNK though, I wish someone would do that for me.

Well, that's enough chatter for now! Have a great Thursday!

Comments:
Oh, joy, a window for Karen at her office!! That will be worth the aggravation of moving, I'm sure! Charlie says the funniest things--foam latte! How sweet! Glad to hear your shoulder keeps improving! Nice day here in Maine, sunny almost up to 60, light breeze. Going out to dig a little in the planting area around the pool. Planted 2 snapdragons yesterday, all in bloom-one pink and one yellow. Gil plants his tomatoes and peppers there as well--the only spot the deer can't reach because the pool is fenced in!
 
Don't have a computer at home for a bit, so sorry I've been missing the blog! Love you!!! xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?