Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 

Day 471 - Fair to Middlin' Midweek

Greetings, Bloggy Middle Marketers!

Not much news on the insurance/CRV front yet.

I did go to a 'Drivers Way' location yesterday at lunch to see what they have on their lot for CRVs.

When I got there, I looked at CRVs, Nissan Muranos, a Mazda SUV, some Pilots, and some Jeeps.

Drivers Way and Carmax are similar in that they have 'no haggle' pricing, vehicles are checked and are recent models without high miles, etc.

They had one CRV I liked, but I didn't really care for the price, and with no-haggling, it's take it or leave it! I'm not 'seriously' shopping, YET.

I definitely want to give the car dealership where I have all my services done the chance to sell me a CRV, because I already know I'll be taking it there for service. Again, don't know about the prices.

I'll probably do best buying one from a private party, but you might not find exactly what you want on short notice. It took me a LONG time to get my first CRV, which I bought from someone in financial distress who was selling a next-to-new one so he and his wife could qualify to buy a house - they had two car loans and the bank didn't like that with their income. Their loss was my gain.

Well gang, gotta go to work so I can earn the money for a newer model! TTFN!

Comments:
If my little Subaru Loyale ('91) had been hit on the side like that, I don't think I would have fared as well as Charlie. It seems like your CRV was a pretty good car to be driving. We have a Toyota Corolla on the mainland ('98).
 
How is your shoulder, and Charlie's? Knowing you, Karen,
the right car will come along! Keep healing!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?