Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 

Day 470 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Road Warriors!

This is a photo of my CRV going for a ride to the collision center. Poor thing.

I don't have much news yet, I'm waiting to hear more from the insurance company about whether it is going to be totaled or not.

I might go look at another CRV during my lunch hour today.

We took my rental car to our regular Monday night Cracker Barrel dinner out. It's nice, but not a CRV.

I'm going into work for 7am this morning so I can leave at 4. Charlie and I have a date to go sit in the hot tub at the Club and soothe our necks and shoulders, then go out to eat.

Have a nice Tuesday, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
Hi Karen and Charlie, I'm glad that you don't have much in the way of medical reports to mention, I've been worried about Charlie's shoulder. I hope the hot water helps you feel good. Maybe you can buy a humvee or an armored car... Did you have side airbags in that car- probably not, you didn't mention that they deployed.
 
I like that! A Humvee!

Karen, can you have guests at your club? At mine, they charge for guests. Sometimes have free guest passes.
 
Marcia - no side airbags. Nancy - I got a few guest passes when I joined, normally a guest is $12.00 or a book of 5 passes for $50.
 
Just checking in on your day by day medical/wellness condition. Keep that healing going on!! It still makes me so sad that it happened, and so grateful it wasn't worse!!! Sending lots of love and prayers, too, to you both!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?