Sunday, June 03, 2007

 

Day 468 - Aaaaaahhh Weekend Part II

Greetings, Blogregation!

We had RAIN last night for the first time in 'I don't know when'. We lost power for about 3 hours, long after the rain went through. We sorely needed it.

I am cooking breakfast right now - I can be leisurely about when to go swim nowadays. Today's agenda - go for a Sunday drive, maybe go to a movie, and go swim.

Debbie and I hung out at the pool in Nashville for THREE HOURS yesterday. It was very overcast so we just took our time. I did some shopping afterwards, and was home around 3.


Gotta go turn the bacon, and we're having huevos rancheros with it. Have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
What a pretty picture today! We had some rain too, but not much. Think tomorrow is supposed to be an all day soaking though. The lawn really needs it! not sure what the plan is for today, but hope you guys enjoy your sunday!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?