Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

Day 465 - Hand over the money and your phone number!


Greetings, Bloggy Victims!

The local news told the story of a robbery yesterday that is worth mentioning.

The robbers held up the clerk AND one of them asked her for her phone number to set up a date! Good grief.

She did not comply - though that might have been a way to catch them later on.

So, with all this 'robbing' stuff going on, I dreamt last night that (carelessly) I left my pocketbook hanging by the front door (wasn't our house, it was an apartment complex).

When I returned, my wallet was gone, but I found it in a sack of trash that was also by the door. Someone had removed my wallet, rifled through the obvious compartments, but left my license, credit cards, and some hidden money still there.

Apologies for the short blog, I need to get ready and go this morning! TTFN!

Comments:
What a great robber story! Idiots!! It's chilly & cloudy today, good day to be at work! Almost time to march in a circle!! ;)
Love you! xoxo
 
Tell Charlie I liked his Varmint Chili story. That's a good one. It has to be told with a Southern accent!
 
Hi Karen,
My hairdresser lost her wallet at the registry in Woonsocket (anyone from RI gets the picture.) A couple of seedy guys called her, and asked her over to "their place" to get her wallet, which of course they had "found" with no money in it. She set up some other meeting place, got the wallet, but one of them kept calling, asking her out for a date, telling her how pretty she is, etc. And her boyfriend was not even sympathetic! I told her I'd call the cops. Eventually the guy stopped calling. These guys had a combined IQ of about 48. Your story reminded me of that. The theif that wanted a date.
 
Karen, I'm not going to even begin analyzing that dream!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?