Sunday, May 27, 2007

 

Day 461 - A Click and a Promise

Greetings, Bloggy Holiday Celebrants!

Just a click and a promise here before I go swim. Here's what my day looks like:

After I go swim I'm going to catch a super-early matinee to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. In honor of the holiday weekend, Opry Mills is starting their matinees at 9AM! That is awesome, because I can pop over there after swimming to see a movie, then still have the rest of the day to shop and do my errands.

We're attending a cookout tomorrow, and I am bringing the fixin's for ice cream sundaes - ice cream, waffle bowls, bananas, sauces, whipped cream, and nuts.

Charlie has an archery shoot this morning, so we'll go see 'Pirates' again together another day.

Tomorrow is an important day - a holiday to remember our beloved heroes in the military, AND my mother's birthday!

Way to go soldiers! Way to go mama!

TTFN!

Update at 6:30pm...

Buddy Joe and I went to see the 11am showing of 'Pirates of the Caribbean'.

It was excellent! If you go, stay through all the credits, because at the end there is a special bonus clip you will want to see! The movie is almost 3 hours long, so pace your food and drinks accordingly. ;-)

Charlie had fun at his archery shoot, and I made BBQ babyback ribs for dinner - YUM-O!

I picked up chocolate sauce, ice cream, whipped cream, bananas, nuts, and waffle bowls to bring to the cookout we're attending tomorrow.

TTFN again!

Comments:
Can't wait to hear about the MOVIE! I'm sure it will be great! Need to buy them all...
Have a wonderful Sunday..Happy Birthday tomorrow Grammy!
Love you!! xoxoxo
 
I can hear the bagpipers and drummers warming up, they start the parade from the Legion hall about four blocks from my house. I went down and watched the bagpipers for a minute. They have nice bagpipes. And fancy kilts, etc. The sound is what I like, and when the drums get going I like the drumming a lot, it thrills me.
 
The movie was awesome! Hugs! me
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?