Saturday, May 26, 2007

 

Day 460 - Better Late than Never

Greetings, Bloggy Dearests!

We've been away overnight at our friends 'fishing camp', and been boating on the Tennessee river, and been to visit a freshwater Pearl farm. We had a great day and thanks to 30 spf sun block, I am not burned! If you want to read about the pearl farm, click this link.

http://www.tennesseeriverpearls.com/index.php

Thanks thanks thanks to our friends TY and SY for inviting us. We had a wonderful time!

I'm going swimming early tomorrow, but I'll blog more eventually. Have a great weekend, everyone!

TTFN!

Comments:
Hi Karen, Lyn and I have been waiting for your blog today. Glad you were having a great time. That's what the weekend is for--something out of the ordinary! Love you much!
 
I was waiting too! Glad you had a nice day! Evan is still here...so cute! Love you! xoxo
 
writing in early sunday am, nobody's awake yet but me. loved reading abot the pearls. that is something I would enjoy seeing when we come down next time, if it is not too far down the river.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?