Thursday, May 17, 2007

 

Day 451 - Hey! That wasn't supposed to happen!

Greetings, Bloggy American Idol Watchers!

I'm upset that Melinda Dolittle (from Nashville, by the way) did not make it to the final on American Idol!

The only reason I can think of is that so many people voted to get Blake and Jordin INTO the final two that the votes surpassed Melinda's.

Sigh - well, I know she will have a wonderful career in music anyway, but I wish she had WON.

Out of the final two, I predict Jordin to win it, and am happy for her if she does.

Actually, it must be my fault. Just look at the similarities:

I wanted Yau-man to win Survivor. Yau-man made it to the final three but didn't make it to the final two. I wanted Melinda to win Idol. Melinda made it to the final three but didn't make it to the final two.

It must be ME. Sorry, Yau-man. Sorry, Melinda. I jinxed you both.

Good luck Jordin! I like Blake too, but everyone knows Jordin has the better voice and as Simon always says - 'This is a SINGING competition'.

TTFN! I have a training class at work all afternoon, I hope I get some work done before then!

Comments:
I was also uspet about Melinda, but KNEW that the younger 'cutsier' two would get through. All the little girls voted for the cute boy, OR the pretty little girl they wished they were...Jordin will win though. I LOVED seeing last year's contestants new TEETH! How HUGE AND WHITE! Eeeek!
Love you!
 
Yeah, Melinda has the best voice, but her style was too old-fashioned for the young kids who watch Idol, and sometimes her songs have been kind of uninteresting, more gospelly or jazzy, and the masses don't like that either. Sometimes even I didn't like her songs. I thought she had the best voice and the best musicianship, but I kinda expected she wouldn't make it to the end, it's too bad. I hope she gets some good opportunities, now, even though she didn't win.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?