Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

Day 449 - Too Much Information!

Greetings, Twofer Tuesday Lovers!

There is just TOO MUCH INFORMATION coming at me lately. TMI for short.

TWO examples...

Charlie knows someone who made a business call yesterday.

The 'callee' was unavailable, and the administrative assistant proceeded to explain to the 'caller' that he had just had surgery of a VERY private nature (that she referred to as 'pecker surgery') and told ADDITIONAL information about it that didn't need to be told.

In short (no, that was not a reference to the callee), TMI.

Then, at Cracker Barrel last night - our waitress, who we have had before and who has adopted us as her very favorite and personal friends, proceeded to tell us (while we were eating) about her FEET and all the walking she does in her job, and her foot problems. Excuse me, but your FEET are not what I want to be thinking about while I am EATING. While I am EATING, I don't even want to recognize that you HAVE any FEET. TMI again.

That's the TWOFER TUESDAY - TWOFER TMI.

By the way - speaking of the unspeakable... After work today, I am having some skin tags removed at the dermatologist's office. No more information, if you please.

Roll video clip of Mike Myers saying 'Moly Moly Moly Moly Moly'...

Also - welcome home to my various relatives recently returning from Ireland, and a special, Belated Mother's Day greeting to my mother. Bye for now!

Comments:
ICK! What is wrong w/ people?? The doctor has told me that he's run into pts in restraunts before and they have TAKEN OFF THEIR SHOES while he's eating to show their foot problems...THAT is TMI! Hope you're having a nice tuesday! xoxoxoxo
Welcome home Ireland family!
 
Glad to be back after our wonderful tour of the beautiful country of Ireland! A good time was had by all, as the expression goes! No sibling fights (..err, disagreements) this trip! Mother's Day cards awaited my arrival, Karen, and money, too--thanks! Hey, somebody has to speak out about the TMI problem. However the culprits aren't reading your blog!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?