Saturday, May 05, 2007

 

Day 439 - Howling at the Moon

Greetings, Bloggy Saturday Sleeping-Inners! Hooray, it's the weekend!

Today's photo is of Hugh Jackman as 'Wolverine' of the X-men - he's my favorite (she said with a purr).

My train of thought this morning:

I've posted pictures of Jeff Probst and Simon Cowell, who would I like to post a picture of on the blog?

I've already talked about Orlando Bloom as Legolas, so next in line for movie-cheesecake is probably Wolverine.

Changing subjects but speaking of wolves - do you notice each month when it's the full moon, and marvel at it each time? I do.

I also say 'Hi Moon' to the moon whenever I can see it while I'm driving to work early in the morning.

Speaking of work, my demo went just fine yesterday. I took out the functionality that wasn't working right until I figure out how to fix it, hopefully over the weekend.

Early Tuesday morning I am leaving for a computer conference in Seattle, WA - I'd like to have it fixed by then so I won't have a bug to come back to.

Have a great Saturday everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
Good morning, Karen, your conference in Seattle sounds like a nice trip. Your pictures of guys are pretty funny. I'm not sure who I would like a picture of. Did you see "Disturbia"? That's a pretty good movie. We saw "The Invisible" last week, that was ok, it was an interesting story. I like movies. Sometimes I pick a director, go online and find out movies by that director, and then go to a place here on Nantucket that has $1 movies and get them on a Saturday night (I can keep them till Tuesday). And I have a film festival! On Nantucket I don't have TV except my movies.
 
Hi Karen! Yes, Hugh is a great pick - till he runs his fingers through your hair!!! Free haircut.
Gee, off to the Emerald Isle for all the Grannies, and you on your adventure... Now that I'm hooked on your BLOG, I'll be in Blog withdrawal, I'll have to find some other outlet to "choose an identity" and "leave my comment"...let's see, any suggestions?
 
Hi Lyn and Marcia - you know, it is very interesting to me that you both have 'discovered' the blog a full year and more after I started it? Can you tell us why? Inquiring minds want to know!
 
Oh - for Marcia - No, I didn't see 'Disturbia' but I think I did see 'Invisible'.

For Lyn - I think 'Rosie' for 'Rosie Dance' would suit.
 
Yes, this grannie is off to the Emerald Isle. Erin go Bragh! Keep those blogs and comments coming for when we get back! Yes, I'll have blog withdrawal, too! Bye everyone! Remember I love you!
 
so cruel
 
Hello EVERYONE!! I love that I am no longer the only one commenting everyday. Such fun! Hugh Jackman looks like Hello Kitty...haha! What about your little blonde fantasy boy?? is he no longer the big heart throb? Ah well....hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday! xoxoxoxoxoxo
 
Heather made me laugh with that comment about Hello Kitty.
 
I have no idea why I write now and didn't before. Maybe it's peri-menopausal...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?