Friday, May 04, 2007

 

Day 438 - Simple Simon Met a Pieman, Going to the Fair


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

It's Friday, Hooray! March in a circle, chanting Fri-day! Fri-Day! Fri-Day!

Today's photo of Simon Cowell is for Heather - she mentioned she likes him.

I think Simon is OK some of the time, but unnecessarily abrasive other times.

He 'could' just say 'No, thanks' or 'I didn't like it' instead of some of the looks and insults he comes out with.

Without trying to be insulting, I think he should shop for some different shirts, I'm sick of him wearing the same thing all the time. Furthermore, I think that Paula ought to learn a new way to clap her hands, that opened finger spastic-clap irritates me for some reason.

I am giving another project demo today at 2pm- a session so the 'chief high mucky mucks' can give their feedback - wish me luck. To help things out - I've had a bug since yesterday that affects export to Excel, and I had planned to export it and show the output during the demo. Sheesh.

Evil Bloggyman should be happy about that. He is giggling, and marching in a circle, chanting 'Crash and Burn!', 'Crash and Burn!', 'Crash and Burn!'. Thanks, Bud-ro.

For those Family Members about to go on Vacation... I hope you all have a wonderful trip and we'll talk to you when you get back!

Comments:
As I said yesterday, I'm always away for a couple days a week, so you're spared my responses! Have a good day, Karen, (and everyone else!)
 
If anyone knows how to show evil Bloggyman the door it would be you, Karen, and that goes for the Excel bug as well so the mucky mucks will get their fill of whatever it is they come for....chances are YOU are the one to tell them what it is they need...you know the mucky mucks are the ones who love to be spoon fed. "Oh, Karen that was just delicious!"
 
Thanks for the adorable Simon mamma! I love his white shirts!!! And Paula is just all around annoying no matter what she's doing. I think she's medicated.
Happy Friday and have a nice trip to all that's going! xoxoxoxo
 
Thanks for all the good wishes for the Ireland trip of these "slightly older" family members! And hope your project demo went well despite the nasty computer bug! You are feeling better, too, I hope---alittle more each day.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?